Convert to DVD – Watch your videos on any TV with our avi to dvd converter software. Convert to DVD 1 or more videos. Designed for beginners, but with advanced settings available.
- – Convert X to DVD AVI to DVD
- – MKV to DVD
- – MOV to DVD
- – Divx to DVD
- – WMV to DVD
- – MTS and M2TS to DVD
- – Mpeg to DVD, MP4 to DVD
- – and more
Create menus & chapters, cut videos, total customization with live preview – Edit your project with the various settings and features listed below. Watch results before converting!
- Create menus with videos and music
- Integrated video player for live Preview
- Cut unwanted parts of the video
- Add chapters – automatic or custom
- Many subtitles supported, convert as soft or hard subs
- Convert NTSC to PAL and vice-versa
- Merge function – like for CD1 + CD2
- Rotate video, add brightness/contrast
Advanced features – Advanced settings for ultimate conversions:
–Converter multi processor 2 pass encoding for enhanced quality
-Hardware decoding for faster conversions-Video/Audio/Subtitle synchronisation-Various audio output formats-Image resize filters (lanczos, linear, cubic, etc . . .)-Multiple encoding profiles-Shutdown computer when finished-Multi-core processor optimized-Audio amplifier-Padding and cropping-De-interlacing-Batch converter-Multiple conversions processed simultaneously-Quality advisor
Burn to DVD, create ISO file or store on PC – Create DVD video standard videos (vob files) to guarantee compatibility with all home DVD players.
– Compatible with any disks
– ISO output available
– NTSC + PAL region formats
– 16:9 widescreen + 4:3 fullscreen
– Burn multiple copies
– VSO burning engine included
– Various SD resolutions available
– Custom output size
– Burn on DVD/USB key or store on PC
What is new in version 188.8.131.52? Released September 2nd, 2014
– new burning engine
– corrects access violation when entereing key
– corrects specific cases of freezing when starting
– new option added to installer to do a clean installation (remove old files and settings before installing new version)
– fixed bug AV LOADER: can’t find protocol for “”
– update for CUDA compatibility
Complete change log below: ConvertXtoDVD – 184.108.40.206 beta
– 0008409: [Bug] no thumbnails in chapter menu dvd output (cedric) – resolved.
– 0008373: [Bug] flags missing for language indentifier in tab under preview window (cedric) – resolved.
– 0008403: [Bug] no warning is saving a project with existing project name, old project will be overwritten (cedric) – resolved.
– 0008401: [Bug] cut buttons cropped (cedric) – resolved.
– 0008211: [Bug] Cannot minimize screen while burning a disk (cedric) – resolved.
– 0008262: [Bug] no audio in preview or converted result (cedric) – resolved.
– 0008306: [Bug] opening some projects made in version 220.127.116.11 doesnt work (cedric) – resolved.
– 0008402: [Bug] save project, close cxd asked if want to save project again (cedric) – resolved.
– 0008375: [Bug] File / Load Blu-ray/DVD “Load from disc” does nothing (cedric) – resolved.
– 0008372: [Bug] I can press convert twice, and get access violation (cedric) – resolved.
– 0008354: [Bug] Changing code page twice creates access violation (cedric) – resolved.
– 0008374: [Bug] PAL is set by default (cedric) – resolved. [12 issues]
– Operating System: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP – 32 & 64 bit
– Processor Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon (Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
– 512 MB RAM with Windows XP
– 1 GB RAM with Windows Vista
– Hard disk drive with at least 4.3 Gbytes free
– DVD Burner
Languages : English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, German, Arabic and more.